Sunday, June 16, 2013

Breaking My Habit, Day 40: Part 2/2 Fin

Hmm, what to say?

I guess there's something special about the last day of your anything (your project, your school, etc). And 'being the last' was not it.

The project was started on a whim. I just started this blog, and I don't know what to write. I have this doubt in my mind whether I can commit on writing consistently, so I need something that can 'force' me to write. Thus, the project.

Several things that I pick up along the way:

  • Not playing games or even eating snacks are not the hardest part. Finding the will (and the topic) to write everyday, now that is hard.
  • Creating your own content and having your friends read your writings, is a satisfying experience.
  • It's hard to maintain the quality of your writings if you're not on your best condition. 
  • Having a daily deadline pushes you to be more creative in the process. 
  • The process is more important than the results. I know I know, cliche, but doesn't mean it's not true.
  • Trying something new is, indeed, fun.

In all, I'm really glad that I get to finish this project. I don't have an uncontrollable craving for snacks nor flash games, and I got into this habit of writing daily. After this, I might not post everyday, but I will still write everyday nonetheless. Stay tuned for another projects and see you soon! 


Girl-chu, Kopiah-chu, Poni-chu, Steve Jobbs-chu, Surf-chu, Ninja-chu,
Blindfold-chu,  Mugger-chu, Go home pika-chu!

P.S:
Too much time at the office can get you this

No comments:

Post a Comment