Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Breaking My Habit, Day 2: Cupcake!

Had some sudden craving for snacks last night, damn :/ fret not people, my will power was still strong, so I managed to go to sleep without breaking my oath! Huh hah!

On to the second day.. You know what, the universe has a funny way dealing with people. Today, out of the blue, one of my friends at the office gave me a pack of Fitbar. Another friend, still from the office, gave away cupcakes to celebrate our finished project! What are you trying to say, universe..

Anyway, I plan to eat the cupcake as a dessert for the dinner. Hey hey, before you complain, it is not technically a snack if you consume it during dinner! My typical snacking habit was to grab either cake / chocolate / cookies / etc when I'm bored, so this one doesn't count. Besides, what do you expect me to do? Wasting food is not my style, definitely.

Well then, see you on the next post! Stay sane!

Update: Yes, I've eaten the cupcake for desserts. Yum!

2 comments: