Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Breaking My Habit, Day 28: A Bug's Life

When I arrived home today, I was worried that I will meet yesterday's ominous black moth in my room. To my surprise, I actually see it there, but in a state I didn't expect it to be..


Hint: it's not avatar-state

It's dead.

Huh, didn't see that coming.

Perhaps it's a sign of something. It made me realize the transformation that the moth had undergone before it could fly.
Maybe there's something more to this..

You know what? Scratch that. I intended to write about moth transformation and its relation to human transformation, but it just felt too pretentious. I don't really feel that way when I saw the moth dead. I just felt relieved :|

Not every things in life have to be about something big or grand. Sometimes, small things are just small things. It will always depend on our very subjective point of views. And this time, I don't feel that special about this particular moth. 

#Fin



No comments:

Post a Comment