Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Breaking My Habit, Day 37: Change of Plan

Nobody likes to change their plans.

I initially planned to watch the Stand Up Festival, but 2 days ago I was told that I would need to go to Surabaya this weekend for a meeting with our lab's client. I could choose not to, but considering the importance of this meeting (and the fact that I'm the PIC for the test that these clients would hopefully take), I finally decided to go.

Source

There is still some hope for me to attend the festival, though. I would fly to Surabaya on Saturday and fly back the next day. If everything goes well, I should've reached Soekarno Hatta Airport by 5 PM on Sunday. And, if I'm not too exhausted from the meeting, it would still be possible for me to go straight to Senayan and catch the final show! Not too sure about this plan, but we'll see. 

Until then, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment