Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Breaking My Habit, Day 23: Distraction

I can get so easily distracted.

Here I am, 10 o'clock at night, sitting in front of my laptop, trying to find ideas to write for today's post. As I sit here, I suddenly remember.. I have some money that I need to transfer. I took my bank token from my drawer and put it on my laptop.

That's when I saw my inbox. Hey, my friend sent me a soft copy of magazine in which she work as a journalist. I almost forgot to download it. Better download it now before I forget again. #click #click

Then I noticed a facebook notification on my browser. I opened the tab and click the icon. Oh, my cousin replied my comment on his post. He's studying in Canada now, I hope he's ok there.

Wait wait, what were I doing before? Ah yes, I need to transfer some money! Okay, to the e-banking website. Hmm, bye bye my money.

That's when I realized I had opened too many browser tabs. Must close the unused ones. #click #click 


I've seen worse.

Wait a minute, I initially opened my laptop to write! Aaargh... 
.
.
.
Then I write this whole story.

Distractions are generally bad, but as you can see from this post, sometimes it can be useful. One less post to write for me, at least. Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

P.S:
If you like some challenge (or have nothing better to do), try to guess what websites I was having on my browser :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment